cerruti baleri | housing models
For the 2012 fuorisalone cerruti baleri presents “housing models”, an installation that transforms the space of our via cavallotti showroom into an ideal building, divided in turn into four thematic interiors. Each one is the interpretation – realistic or dreamy – of a specific living environment. The installation integrates the new collezione and edizioni lines products, as well as products from other synergic brands.
the creative atelier | maurizio galante + tal lancman
The designers transform the window area into an ideal atelier where the pieces they designed for cerruti baleri live side-by-side with those produced by other companies and with their personal objects, thus describing their multi-faceted creative process through an interior that is the ultimate result of the process itself. Among the new products for 2012: two new prints for the tattoo poufs, the two-seater version of louis xv goes to sparta, the luigina chair, the wow screen, and the collector’s cabinet, a limited edition display
container. All designed by Maurizio Galante + Tal Lancman.
partners per the creative atelier
- Opinion Ciatti for the waves cabinet by Maurizio Galante + Tal Lancman
- Tai Ping for the grande antico carpet by Maurizio Galante + Tal Lancman
- Veronese for the coral and anemone lamps by Maurizio Galante + Tal Lancman
the office | cerruti baleri
In the mezzanine is the office as interpreted by cerruti baleri. It is a true functional and functioning work-space, furnished with products from the collezione line, where part of the team works daily. New products for 2012: droplet (younger sibling of drop, presented in 2010) by Leonardo Perugi and fluo juliette, produced in limited edition for the 25th anniversary of Hannes Wettstein’s best-seller.
partners for the office
- Caoscreo for the dividendo bookholder by Benedetto Quaquaro, (also produced in a special version for cerruti baleri) and the square small + square medium lamps by Enrico Cesana
the apartment | maison martin margiela
Maison Martin Margiela transforms the lower floor into a temporary apartment divided into four main rooms characterized by numerous theatrical details, “cher voisins”. The furnishing combines all the pieces designed by the maison since 2010 with other classics from the cerruti baleri collezione line. Maison Martin Margiela news for 2012: the lolo armoire, the telo headboard, the lazy bed-table, the easy bed-desk and the mademoiselle screen.
partners for the apartment
- Galerie B for the carpets by Maison Martin Margiela
- L’ Atelier d’Exercices for the “white objects” by Maison Martin Margiela
- Pop Corn for the lamp bottles by Maison Martin Margiela
- Quaquaro Antichità for the appliques lamps
the canteen | cerruti baleri
A welcoming space made-up of three areas: at the entrance a small space for children, then a library to read and relax and a canteen to eat and drink. New products for 2012: the new gran milano sofa designed by an anonymous XX century author and the fluo juliette bar stool, in limited edition.
partners for the canteen
- Boffi for the danae lamps by Maurizio Galante + Tal Lancman
- Opinion Ciatti for the axis kitchen by Marco Duina and Bruno Pozzi
- Planium for the invisible, innovative floor systems for architecture and contract, with steel loose-laying tiles