INSIDE – World Festival of Interiors | Call for entries
Inside is the only global interiors awards event where designers present their work live to an expert panel of judges — including Ilse Crawford, Andre Fu, Ross Lovegrove, Eva Jiricna, David Collins and more— as well as an audience of clients, press and peers.
Enter the Inside awards and you could have the opportunity to showcase your work to the most influential figures in the industry today.
Each entry costs €570, and for every entry you buy, you get to submit one more entry free of charge.
Entries close on 30 June 2011.
Some reasons you should enter the Inside Awards:
- Take home an Inside trophy, raise your profile, impress clients and secure work by winning one of 12 Inside awards including the ultimate accolade of World Interior of the Year.
- Win acclaim and new business – all shortlisted practices present live at Inside in front of hundreds of clients, press and peers from across the globe.
- Your project will be exhibited at Inside in Barcelona from 2 – 3 November 2011. Every entry will be displayed in our extensive awards gallery to be viewed by 1,500+ international designers, architects, clients and critics.
- Gain exposure to the world’s leading design and mainstream press. In 2010 Inside’s sister event WAF generated 6000+ news articles in 100 countries around the world and 140+ journalists attended.
- Guaranteed permanent listing on www.worldinteriorsdirectory.com, the definitive guide to global interiors.
Entering Inside is easy:
- All entries must be submitted through our website at www.insidefestival.com.
- Start by opening your user account at: www.insidefestival.com/register.cfm and then follow directions given.
- Follow this link for full details entering: www.insidefestival.com/entry-conditions.cfm.
- For full details on how you can enter the inside awards, potentially present in Barcelona and walk away with World Interior of the Year download the Inside awards entry brochure.
- All entries and visitor passes are buy one get one free until 30 June.
- Remember to quote your VIP code 12540-E05-EM6-1 when booking online at www.insidefestival.com.
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Festival Period: 2 – 3 November 2011
Jury: David Collins, Ilse Crawford, Marcus Fairs, Andre Fu, Eva Jiricna, Ross Lovegrove, Linda Morey Smith, Paul Priestman
Deadline for entries: 30 June 2011 | all entries and visitor passes buy one get one free until 30 June 2011
More information on Inside: World Festival of Interiors website: