// arthitectural / Buenos Aires
  • 10. Matali Crasset – The feral house In the heart of the Meuse (55), in Lorraine, tucked within the 5000-hectares forest of the villages Dompcevrin, Fresnes-au-mont, Lahaymeix, Nicey-sur-Aire, Pierrefitte-sur-Aire and Ville-devant-Belrain, along the Sentier du Vent pathway, the designer matali crasset has designed and built four feral-type houses, her “maisons sylvestres”. The cabins are centrally-positioned […]


    more

  • This house has been designed from a large white enclosing wall that contains all the functions and is completely open to the backyard so as to enjoy the different views to the lake and its natural environment. The access is materialized through a stone folded wall that turns the access into a wall that separates […]


    more

Subscribe to
our newsletter
daily

The House FF is located in Nordelta, Tigre, Buenos Aires province. Is a single-family house project which was designed from its orientation and environmental characteristics. A structural system that would fully release the ground floor was developed, achieving total flexibility and connecting the inside with the outside.   The design of the structure consists of two building […]


more

// arthitectural / You may also like to see...

The Mas Rodó winery consists of a refurbishment and transformation of an agricultural warehouse built in the seventies on top of an old Catalan cottage of the XVIII century, where the structure remained and the intervention focused on defining an image and conditioning the space for a contemporary wine production. Over an original masonry skirting, […]


more

The Mississauga Library Project is an adaptive re-use strategy for the major renovation and addition to the Lakeview, Port Credit, and Lorne Park branch libraries, all dating from between 1956 and 1967. The three renovations have been structured as one project, a strategy put forth by the client as a means to use public infrastructure […]


more

Concept: absence of architect ‘Hof van Busleyden’ consists of a complex of buildings, built out of brick and sandstone in replicating late-gothic style, around three external spaces: the small northern court-yard with pine trees, the central rectangular one, paved with cobblestones, and the south-oriented town garden. Since 1938 its function is the one of city […]


more