// arthitectural / offices
  • After a construction period of almost two years, Trianel GmbH this summer moved into its company headquarters in Aachen, which had been designed by the architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners. The utility company now has over 300 employees in the new building who previously were spread out over three locations in Aachen. The office […]


    more

  • Factory Berlin is a 10.000m² start-up campus in Berlin Mitte, home to Twitter, Soundcloud and 6Wunderkinder. The campus is hosted by Google. The main building, formerly the Oswald Berliner Brewery, was once a part of the Berlin Wall; the third floor windows facing what was once West Germany served as outlooks for the prying eyes […]


    more

Subscribe to
our newsletter
daily

The architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners (gmp) have been successful in winning the competition for three office towers near the southern railway station in Shanghai, and have been commissioned with the design of the project. Vanke Co., Ltd. is one of the largest real estate companies for housing in China and wants to extend […]


more

// arthitectural / You may also like to see...

Canadian architecture firm ARK has won recognition at the Design & Health International Academy Awards in Brisbane, Australia. High commendation was given to the UJA Federation Community Complex for International Salutogenic Design. ARK`s work at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Village Family Health Team also received the award for International Interior Design, […]


more

This Corporate house resides in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. A leading developer group in real estate and infrastructure across Gujarat wanted a techno-savvy outfit for a corporate head office; keeping in mind the status and position of the company. We realized that though the different departments had to get a distinct visual identity, they had to be […]


more

The history In a small terrain of 16m width by 20m long in the middle of a flat Belgian landscape, raises a 30m high water tower built between 1938 and 1941 for and by the village of Steenokkerzeel. It has been in service until the beginning of the nineties and was used by the Nazis during the […]


more