// arthitectural / Romania
  • This products – our own designs – are to be made from Cultured marble and solid surface pourable material that we mix and pour into shapes in our Constanta, Romania based shop. We are a young company but wich wants to bring something fresh and new to the market of bathroom washbasins and sanitary objects. […]


    more

  • PROJECT GRANTED WITH THE GRAND PRIZE Object of the contest: the building of a Natural History Museum Complex on the site that currently hosts the Dolphinarium in Constanta, modernizing the dolphinarium, building of an aquarium, an exotarium and the design for a botanical garden. The construction of a Modern Museum of Natural Science, equipped according […]


    more

Subscribe to
our newsletter
daily

Divan restaurant features a mix match of old ottoman artifacts (from doors to copper and zinc tables) and custom designed objects inspired by traditional ottoman ones. The walls are covered in authentic turkish carpets and kilim patchwork which contribute to a sense of warmth and intimacy. The abundance of carpets and hanging lights are meant […]


more

// arthitectural / You may also like to see...

During the Salone del Mobile, Swedish design studio Form Us With Love launched the “Lace Metal” lamp, the studio’s first collaboration with Italian design icon Cappellini.The idea behind the Lace metal lamp came up while visiting a Swedish metal working industry called Häfla Bruk – one of Sweden’s oldest companies, established in 1682.“When we visited […]


more

This new house is situated on a long plot, rather narrow in width, within the Heath Fringes Conservation Area in Highgate, London. The scheme marries the conflicting desire of the Client to maximize internal accommodation to include seven bedrooms, and that of the Planners who were adamant the new construction should not surpass the volume […]


more

Stylish Improvement This summer, the architectural workshop ADM is completing the project of renovating a 1950s administrative building, which is to drastically change its appearance. The edifice was built in 1951. First, it was a planning institute, and in recent years its premises were let on lease. The building itself was of no particular architectural interest […]


more